Vertical Holloshaft® High Thrust – “P” Base, Three Phase
Weather Protected Type I (WPI) Standard Efficient
For use on Turbine, Mix Flow and Propeller Pumps.
CATALOG NUMBER: HO15S2BLE
VOLTS: 230/460 TYPE:
DOWN THRUST (LBS): 3300
BASE DIA.(in.): 10
CPLG. HEIGHT(in.): 23-3/8"
CPLG. BX(in.): 1.0"
CPLG. KEY SIZE: 1/4"
Most stock VHS Motors include a Non-Reverse Ratchet (NRR), as indicated by their Catalog Number.
To order a Motor with a Self-Release Coupling (SRC)Add it to the Comment Area at Checkout!!
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise at Full Load (Sine Wave Power)
• 1.15 Service Factor (Sine Wave Power)
• Maximum 40°C Ambient, 3,300 Feet Altitude
• 230/460 Volt Motors Suitable for 230 Volt Part Winding Start
• 30 HP & Below Can Be Re-rated For 208/415 Volt
50 Hertz Operation at 1.0 Service Factor
• Suitable For Operation on VFD Per NEMA MG-1 Part 30 at 1.0 Service Factor
• 115 Volt Space Heater Through 250 HP
• Corrosion Resistant Mill & Chemical Duty Paint
• Stainless Steel Nameplate
• NRR = Non-Reverse Ratchet, SRC = Self-Release Coupling