Hydromatic® HUP 1/6 HP Submersible Utility Pump
Easy to Use Most Anywhere
• Built-in carrying handle.
• To operate, just attach a standard hose to pump discharge and plug into any 115V outlet.
Removes Standing Water Down to 1/8” Depth
• Short slotted base and vane-type, semi-open impeller assure efficient water removal. Provides Longer Life Than Similar Size Dewatering Pumps
• P.S.C. motor is air-filled and watercooled for superior heat dissipation.
• Full mechanical shaft seal lasts 10 times longer than lip seals.
Built to Take Rough Handling and Usage
• Full high-impact, corrosion resistant thermoplastic housing provides super-strong resilience.
• Full watertight construction allows total submersion in water while operating.
• Not for continuous duty.
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Thermoplastic
HORSEPOWER: 1/6 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: 22 ft. (6.4 m)
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 20 GPM (75.71 LPM)
FLOW at 10' LIFT: 15.5 GPM
SWITCH TYPE: Manual Operation (No Switch)
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 1" NPT (Includes Garden Hose Adapter)
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 1/8 in. (3.18mm)
AMP DRAW (full load): 2 Amps
CORD LENGTH: 10'
VOLTAGE: 115V, 60 Hz
MAXIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE: 140°F (60°C)