Hydromatic® SP40 SUBMERSIBLE SEWAGE EJECTOR PUMP
Features & Benefits:
• Water-Resistant Power Cord with Molded Plug is Available in 10 or 20 Foot Lengths and is Easily Field Serviceable.
• Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Construction Assists in Dissipating Heat from Motor for Cooler Operation.
• Non-Clog, Non-Corrosive, Long Lasting Thermoplastic Impellar Capable of Handling up to 1¼ Inch Spherical Solids.
• Precision Carbon and Ceramic Faced Mechanical Shaft Seal Provides a Long, Leakproof Life.
• Oil-Filled PSC Motor Features Superior Cooling Characteristics, Allowing Motor to Run Quiet for Years.
• Permanent Lubrication of Shaft Bearings, Minimizes Maintenance and Extends Service Life of the Pump.
• Motor Windings Contain an Automatic Reset Thermal Overload
• Automatic Models Carry the Exclusive Hydromatic Diaphragm Pressure Switch, Which Provides Proven Reliability in Installations Where a Float May Hang up.
• Unique “Piggyback” Plug Design Allows for Easy Conversion to Manual Operation.
Simply Remove Switch Plug and Insert Motor Plug Directly into an Electrical Outlet (also an easy way to periodically cycle the pump to ensure it is operating properly).
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Class 30 Cast Iron
HORSEPOWER: 4/10 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: SP40: 25'
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: SP40: 140 GPM
FLOW at 10' LIFT: SP40: 112 GPM
SWITCH TYPE: Diaphragm Float Pressure Switch
MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: 18" for simplex / 30" for duplex
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: SP40: 2" NPT
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: SP40: 1-1/4"
AMP DRAW (full load): 7.5/3.8
CORD LENGTH: 10' SJTW (20' optional)
VOLTAGE: 115/230 Vac 1phase
MOTOR TYPE: PSC
MAXIMUM WATER TEMPERATURE: 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
MOTOR: 4/10 PSC with Thermal Overload Protection
IMPELLER CONSTRUCTION: SP40 is Thermoplastic